Key Activity 1 - Study Visits
- You are interested in a European exchange between experts in general and vocational education and training?
- You work in general or vocational education and training?
- You act as a multiplier?
- You are responsible at local, regional or national level?
- You are open for innovative educational policy approaches and are looking for exchange with other participants?
Information about study visits can be found here:
- Exchange of experiences with experts
- Becoming acquainted with the education systems of other European countries
- Discussions and exchange of innovative ideas and best practice examples in educational topics
- Presentations, reports, discussions, rounds of talks
- Visits to educational institutions, ministries, training institutions, career counselling centres, universities, etc.
Composition of the Groups
A group consists of 8-15 people. The participants have different occupational backgrounds and come from different European countries.
Participants should speak the working language of the group in the study visit well enough to be able to take part in discussions actively. The most frequently chosen languages for these study visits are English, German, French and Spanish.
A study visit lasts between three and five days and takes place in one of the 32 countries participating in the Lifelong Learning programme: the 27 EU member countries, Croatia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey.