Transversal Programme - Overview
The Transversal programme
- enables collaboration between different education sectors
- sets thematic priorities in education support
- enhances the implementation of the educational objectives of the EU policy
The transversal programme consists of
- Key Activity 1 - Policy cooperation and innovation in Lifelong Learning
Study visits and Studies and Analyses are supported.
- Key Activity 2 - Language Learning
Language projects involving various educational sectors, e.g. schools and universities.
- Key Activity 3 - Information and Communication Technology
ICT projects involving various educational sectors, e.g. adult education and vocational education and training
- Key Activity 4 - Dissemination and Exploitation of Results
Projects and studies for the preparation of project results from the Lifelong Learning programme.
Submit your application for Study visits to the National Agency for Lifelong Learning in Austria.
Submit your application for Key Activity 1 - Studies and Analyses and all measures in Key Activity 2, Key Activity 3 and Key Activity 4 to the Executive Agency of the European Commission in Brussels.